Our Private Investigators Serve Clients Nationwide
At Kelmar Global, we understand that employee screening is an important tool our clients utilize to protect their personnel and community. Conducting pre-employment background checks is something we take very seriously. All searches are conducted through our system, “RecordPros.” Our system is secure and completely compliant with the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act, the Federal Drivers Privacy Protection Act and all applicable laws.
Our user-friendly background screening site provides access to the most current and reliable information available, in most cases, instantaneously. Kelmar Global uses the latest technology that enables a real-time connection with county courts and most government records. For those situations that require a greater degree of analysis, Kelmar Global maintains a full staff of licensed private investigators available for additional research requirements.
Call our private investigators today at (888) 873-1714 to get started.
Why Should You Choose Kelmar Global?
Kelmar Global has been in existence since 1989 and is comprised of former law enforcement officials. This expertise and understanding of the criminal justice system provides our clients with greater insight into records, dispositions and information.
Some of the unique attributes of our site and information include:
- Real-time, immediate results
- No membership or annual fees
- Client administrator can add or delete users
- User passwords required to be changed every 90 days
- Pre-set “packages” of record searches can be programmed so the client does not have to re-select the same searches each time
- Adverse action letters available for automatic FCRA compliance
- Jurisdiction look-up tool for more accurate searches
- I-9 Alien form scan available with automatic evaluation at pre-set intervals
- Applicant interface available – allows applicant to complete on-line pre-employment or background screening form and email to client for submittal
- Email notification available when reports are complete
- Pre-search screening – notifies client if previous searches have been conducted on a subject (prevents duplication of records and charges)
- Domestic and Internationally searches available
- Automatic detailed and summary account reports generated
Call Us Today for the Help You Need
Kelmar Global belongs to 22 trade associations, including the National Association of Professional Background Screens (NAPBS) as well as state, national and international trade associations. Through these associations and their legislative efforts, we are able to keep both our staff and our clients up-to-date with changes in the industry.
Since our staff includes licensed private investigators, we also have continuing education requirements and over-sight by regulatory boards that further enhance the quality of our services. Kelmar Global provides employment screening services to clients across the globe from our corporate office in San Antonio, TX, so please don’t wait to give us a call.