Family Law Investigations
We Can Give You the Upper Hand in Court
Are you in the middle of a messy divorce? Are you facing a drawn-out child custody battle? If so, you may greatly benefit from the private investigation services provided by Kelmar Global. As private investigators, we can work in concert with your attorney to give you the upper hand in court.
Whether you suspect that your spouse is abusing drugs or alcohol, neglecting your children, or hiding marital assets, Kelmar Global can offer the leverage you need to present an effective case. We are experts at uncovering the truth, and we do so with the utmost professionalism and discretion.
How We Can Help Your Family Law Case
At Kelmar Global, our private investigation services can be used to:
- Verify that your spouse is cohabitating with a new partner
- Gather evidence of child abuse, neglect, or negligence
- Gather evidence of your spouse’s alcohol or substance abuse
- Uncover hidden assets or evidence of fraudulent behavior
- Prove that your ex-spouse has violated a court order
Do you need help uncovering evidence that can be used in your divorce? Call the private investigators at Kelmar Global to arrange your free consultation.
Cohabitation / Alimony Investigations
If you have been asked to pay a significant amount of alimony, and you have reason to believe that your spouse has shacked up with a new beau, it would be wise to enlist the help of a skilled private investigator. If you can prove that your spouse is cohabitating with a new romantic partner, there is a good chance that the court will eliminate or greatly reduce your spousal support obligations.
In order to prove cohabitation, our private investigations can:
- Use surveillance to see where your spouse is spending their time
- Document your spouse’s interactions with their new partner in public
- See if a third party is getting mail / paying bills at your spouse’s residence
- Closely monitor and document your ex-spouse’s spending habits
Child Custody Investigations
If you are involved in a child custody dispute, you may want to know more about your spouse’s interactions with your children. For example, you may be concerned that your ex-spouse is neglecting the children or creating an unsafe environment for your kids. With the help of a private investigator from Kelmar Global, you can get the answers and evidence you need to present a solid case.
Through surveillance, our private investigations may be able to:
- Prove that your ex-spouse is abusing or neglecting your children
- Collect evidence of the other parent’s drug use or excessive alcohol use
- Prove that the other parent has created an unsafe living environment
- Access your spouse’s criminal record through a background check
Call Kelmar Global at (888) 873-1714 to start your family law investigation!
We serve clients nationwide from our offices in San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, and Houston.